photo welcome_zps7032c3f4.jpg
Agnes.L
I'm Back to Blogging (:
Tuesday, March 5, 2013 • 7:12 PM • 0 comments


Hello People! I am finally back to blogging again! YAYY \O/
Reason why i wanna start blogging again is because i need a place for me to share my happenings and thoughts. No worries, I will try not to post nonsensical rants okay? HAHA

Well, i really don't know what to write for my first blog post, so, i shall post about some awesome beauty products that i'm currently using. Are you ready........? LOL

Awesome beauty product #1


Magic Hair Curler

Quite a few of my friends asked me about my curls (of course to compliment it and not to say it's ugly..) and so, i would like to share my secrets on getting nice curls with all of you! Reason why it's awesome is because: 1) It's damn easy to use (don't know how to use, can go watch Youtube tutorials) 2) You will NOT damage your hair, as no heat is involved 3) It holds your hairs nice and steady, unlike other curling tools that i have tried before....
These are the curling tools that i find doesn't really hold your hair in place, and the curls are not very nice also.

I usually put it every night before bed, then take it out in the morning. With this, it really save my time on doing my hair, cause when i wake up, the curls will already be there!









Can see the Differences not?
You'll need an eye check-up if you can't see it









You'll need to use your fingers to loosen up the curls, so that it'll look natural enough. Also, it works perfectly well for those with layered hairs. (:
Anyway, I bought it from this website --> Magic Hair Curler (Remember to buy the extra large one hor!)

Awesome beauty product #3

Lip Ice (Sheer Colours)

This was recommended by my dearest babe - Wenlee(: It's awesome because not only it's a lip balm, it give your lips a tint of sheer pink colour. *Thumbs up* I guess my lips belongs to the thicker kind, so i can't just wear any kinds of lipsticks, else my lips will look cracked and dry. So for those who have similar issue like mine, go try it! It comes in 3 different varieties~ Mine is the strawberry one which i bought from Watson.

Awesome beauty product #3

Henna Fix Mascara

I bought this from etude house. Mine is the one that volumnize your lashes. I think this is one of the best mascara that i have tried. On top of that, i bought this two days ago, and there's a 50% discount for it (While stock last!) Then i immediately asked for two of it (Should have ask for more T.T) I got it from plaza sing... Not sure if they still have the discount or not. Haha. You guys can go try it!

Guess i'll stop here for today. People around me are falling sick (including myself), so guys, take care of yourself and drink more water!

With love,
Agnes.L 


~Agnes.L~

 photo 9569a893-ed52-49c0-b31d-8557b97a8adf_zps89568e90.jpg
Hello Readers! My name is Agnes. My friends says that i'm not a girl because i don't like chocolate, flowers and soft toys.This is a blog about my life and everything. So, enjoy reading!:D

For adverts/modeling enquiries,email me at agnes.lew@hotmail.co.uk. Thank you!

Follow me


Profile
Biases

Rewind



Credits



Template By: Nurul Afiqah
Big helped: Aulia Septiya
Edited: Sarang